PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PCI & Paper Documents

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:05:06 -0800

Yes. Please see 9.6 PCI-DSS Standard
9.6 Physically secure all paper and
electronic media that contain cardholder
data.
9.6 Verify that procedures for protecting cardholder
data include controls for physically securing paper and
electronic media (including computers, removable
electronic media, networking, and communications
hardware, telecommunication lines, paper receipts, paper
reports, and faxes).

https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/pci_dss_download.html#