PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What's in your Virtual Machine lab?

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:54:19 +0200

Right now my lab is setup for testing metasploit exploits on different
language versions of Windows 2003 .:

- Windows 2003 sp0 (EN)
- Windows 2003 sp1 (EN)
- Windows 2003 sp2 (EN)
- Windows 2003 sp0 (DE)
- Windows 2003 sp1 (DE)
- Windows 2003 sp2 (DE)
- Windows XP sp2 (EN)
- Windows XP sp2 (DE)
- OpenSuse 10.2
- Backtrack 3
- Backtrack 4 beta / pre
- Debian

Most are running on both my main machine and my eeePC right now as I'm
doing research on the move.

I'm looking for other language versions of Windows 2003 if anybody can help
out ?

-- Chris --