PaulDotCom mailing list archives

BBC E-mail: Snooping through the power socket

From: pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com (PJ McGarvey)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:30:16 -0400

Apparently Ford likes lasers too, just read they plan to replace spark plugs with lasers, no kidding.

http://www.carthusiast.com/ford-to-use-lasers-instead-of-spark-plugs-to-ignite-and-burn-fuel-504.html

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:16:11 +0100
From: cybereagle at gmail.com
To: pauldotcom at mail.pauldotcom.com
Subject: Re: [Pauldotcom] BBC E-mail: Snooping through the power socket

I saw these guys talk about this at my local defcon meet. Very interesting, not entirely new per say, but they gave a
good talk. They also did some nice things with a laser, and who doesn't like lasers?