PaulDotCom mailing list archives

HIDS advice?

From: dale at puredistortion.com (Dale Stirling)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:38:17 +1000

This is exactly what I am looking for.

I am able to at this time identify which script or process is using my
resources on my web hosting servers using GNU accounting and sa, but to be
able to see which user has educated what would be a huge help.

Could anyone point me to docs on how to do process logging via one of the
HIDS applications.

Dale.