PaulDotCom mailing list archives

HIDS advice?

From: tadaka at gmail.com (Jason Wood)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:40:39 -0600

I've used OSSEC on Windows, Linux and BSD.  It works good and has been
reliable.  Coincidentally, last week I was speaking with a QSA about the
HIDS requirement in PCI and he stated that OSSEC was an acceptable tool.  So
it even qualifies for compliance, though a different QSA might have a
different take on it.

Jason