PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hardware monitoring with twitter.

From: tkrabec at gmail.com (Tim Krabec)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 12:21:46 -0400

If you want to use twitter, use security thru obscurity. replicate the
messages from another twitter bot, such as the plant water, putting up a
link to your garden or roses or whatever.

have it twitter messages about the weather, but only when there are problems

have it twitter quotes, 1 list server ok, 1 list problems, 1 list
thermals/power

Be creative, but make it irrelevant and obscure to the truth.