PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hardware monitoring with twitter.

From: bhoff at itworldclass.com (bhoff at itworldclass.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:30:14 +0000

Well the  tweets are private. And having to install some sort of mailserver the risk out weighed the latter. Plus I am
just giving status green,yellow,orange,red,black.
Or something like othgyk1 rebooted at date.
Not to much there that would help an attacker.
And now I have almost instant notification of an attempt. Gives me time to log in see what is happening and do some
fancy rerouting to /dev/null :)