PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Tips on teaching security

From: lonervamp at gmail.com (Michael Dickey)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:09:51 -0500

As a presentation watcher, I think demos are worth their effort in
gold. Especially demos of your topics (OWASP 10 and Mutillidae)! Otherwise
your audience is just going to sit there watching technical concepts be
described...that only gets so far and lasts so long.

Even if you don't demo, specifically, examples of any sort are sexy. Similar
to why analogies get used so often.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Chris Teodorski