PaulDotCom mailing list archives

FW: NIT (Ninja in Training) looking for guidance.

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:19:37 +0200

Just to add a link for the "Training - the Security Minefield" article.
You can get a PDF Version from Hakin9 through my blog.

http://c22blog.wordpress.com/media/

Chris

pauldotcom-bounces at mail.pauldotcom.com@inet wrote on 21.05.2009 17:44:38:

I've come across a few resources recently that might be worth checking
out as well:

http://www.mattjaysecurity.com/?p=39

http://www.defcon.org/html/links/dc-archives/dc-16-archive.html#Kushner

Article from Hakin9 Issue 1/2009: Training - the Security Minefield

-PJ