PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Malware analyzing tools?

From: xrsolis at gmail.com (Xander Solis)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:09:37 +0800

You might want to search for "online malware scanners". Typically
major AV vendors have free online scanners that you can use.

As infolookup suggested, those tools can be used to check for
suspicious processes and network connections on the machine.

If you want, you can send the hijackthis log, the output of netstat
-anob and tasklist /m and we'll try to check it out.

Regards,

Xander