PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Creating usernames using Google and Linkedin

From: larry at pauldotcom.com (Larry Pesce)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:41:04 -0400

Jason, thanks!  I was trying to figure that out, but of course, I'm
doing about 12 things at once.  Now to compare the code to see what you
changed.  :-)

Works like a champ.  Ran it using a few organization names that I know,
and I'm definitely in agreement that the usernames match...

- L

Jason Wood wrote:
Robin, feel free to use it in CeWL or wherever else.

Larry, I changed the script to take the number of results pages you want
as an argument and put it on the site.

Glad you guys liked it.  :)

Jason

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Larry Pesce <larry at pauldotcom.com