PaulDotCom mailing list archives

iframe injection question

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:14:01 +0200

Nothing malicious.... I think you're on the wrong mailinglist ;)

I'd try something like --> document.getElementById(id).innerHTML = "new
content text here..."; Although I'm not sure how this will interact with
the iframe. I'm not a programmer by any stretch of the imagination.

Let me know how it works out. I might give it a try if I get the time and
motivation over the weekend.

Chris