PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacking a WRT54GS

From: sbuhlig at gmail.com (Sam Buhlig)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:27:01 -0500

We need the model number.

On 2/7/09, Cody Dumont <CDumont at nwnit.com> wrote:
Greetings Oh Wise Jedi Knights of the Linksys Routers,

I have recently acquired a WRT54GS ver 1.2.  I don't see it on any of the
openwrt lists or many others.  Do you  guys know if this one is hackable?

This the router 64MB of RAM and the 200MHz CPU.

Thanks..
Cody
Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the
that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or
exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message along with any
attachments immediately.

--
Sent from my mobile device