PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Hacking a WRT54GS

From: prashant3535 at gmail.com (Prashant Mahajan)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:32:45 +0530

you can try DD-WRT

Site : http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv3/index.php

2009/2/7 Cody Dumont <CDumont at nwnit.com>

 Greetings Oh Wise Jedi Knights of the Linksys Routers,

I have recently acquired a WRT54GS ver 1.2.  I don't see it on any of the
openwrt lists or many others.  Do you  guys know if this one is hackable?

This the router 64MB of RAM and the 200MHz CPU.

Thanks..
Cody
Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of
information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the original
sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this
message along with any attachments immediately.