PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Airport Body Scanners

From: mvharley2 at gmail.com (MV)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:59:18 -0700

Basically there is no defense against human stupidity, laziness, lack of
concern.

I would hope that the offender would become obvious hanging around, or the
equipment is supported/backed up with sufficient measures.

Humans are always the weak link.

Welcome to the human condition....

I am certain Obama has thought this through and has a plan!