PaulDotCom mailing list archives

CCNA cert

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:12:05 +0000

2008/12/12 Carl Hester <carlhester at gmail.com>:
Check out this software as well for those labs

http://www.gns3.net/

My instructor recommended this, I haven't tried it yet but he said it
was very good.

Something I'd like to see, don't know if it exists or not, is the
ability to plug the virtual devices into a normal network in the way
you can do with virtual machines in vmware. I'm thinking of creating a
virtual Pix then putting it on the network to play with it in a real
environment.

Robin