PaulDotCom mailing list archives

CCNA cert

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:58:35 +0000

2008/11/3  <kbob at mchsi.com>:
I just ordered the self pace book and software. From what I have seen so far
I think it will help me better understand the thinking behind Cisco's
products and implementations. Not to mention keeping up with network
hardware.

I think the bigest security related thing for me was seeing what the
defaults are, how hard they are to change and so being able to work
out what someone will leave as default and what they will change.

Robin

-------------- Original message from "Robin Wood" <dninja at gmail.com>: