PaulDotCom mailing list archives

ShmooCon 2009 - Barcode Shmarcode

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:12:33 +0100

2008/10/20 Larry Pesce <larry at pauldotcom.com>:
Damn, that would have been an appropriate solution for me!
I'd be down, but now I'd need to find someone with said laser!

I asked a friend of mine for ideas and mentioned the laser, apparently
a mutual friend worked on a project using a laser to create barcodes
and advertising on fruit. That would be great but smuggling it through
US customs wouldn't be too much fun.

- L