PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Topic Suggestion: nUnuntu

From: grecs at novainfosecportal.com (Grecs)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:59:02 -0500

Hopefully, the new open source version of Nessus will be included.

Thanks,

Grecs

=====
http://www.novainfosecportal.com
News, events, & resources for infosec professionals in Northern Virginia

On Nov 7, 2008, at 9:10 AM, Dave Ockwell-Jenner <doj at primeinfosec.com>
wrote:

I recall hearing somewhere that the next release of BackTrack will
also be much more of a 'distro' with updates, etc. So if that's the
big draw for nUbuntu, it may well me addressed by the BackTrack folks.

Dave.