PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Shell host

From: fmadvocate at gmail.com (Frank Mileto)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:23:01 -0600

I would start by using some jailed environment. Maybe, OpenVZ,
Linux-VServer, or a *BSD jail.  I'm pretty sure chroot can be circumvented.

Frank Mileto

2008/12/15 xgermx <xgermx at gmail.com>

Stop me if you feel like this is thread-jacking but, what if you are
hosting shells for people you don't know?
How do you secure your box and each account? (This is completely
hypothetical. of course)