oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: linux-distros membership application - Microsoft

From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm () inutil org>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 12:10:52 +0200

On Sat, Jul 06, 2019 at 06:29:36PM -0400, Sasha Levin wrote:
On Sat, Jul 06, 2019 at 09:37:37PM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
Hi all,

Per our current policy and precedents, I see no valid reasons not to
subscribe Microsoft (or part(s) of it, see below) to linux-distros.  So
I intend to figure out some detail and proceed with the subscription.

Sasha, could you please also add the respective links/information for
"Windows Subsystem for Linux v2" and "Azure Sphere" to
https://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/distro-patches and add an entry
for Microsoft to https://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors ?

Cheers,
        Moritz