oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: accepting new members to (linux-)distros lists

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 20:04:33 +0200

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 04:46:19PM +0100, John Haxby wrote:
However, put me down as backup for "1. Promptly review new issue reports
for meeting the list's requirements and confirm receipt..."

OK, although I'd rather have the old-timers choose trickier tasks.

I do expect that we (I) will become more active on linux-distros as
well.   Speaking of which, has it been unusually quiet or do I need to
beat up the mail admin people again?   I haven't seen anything since
Bastille Day (14 July).

It has been unusually quiet.  (And this is totally unrelated to the
travel and vacations that Henri mentioned.  If anything is sent to the
(linux-)distros list, it should get through without a delay anyway.)

Alexander