oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: accepting new members to (linux-)distros lists

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 23:10:24 +0200

On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 02:52:58PM -0600, kseifried () redhat com wrote:
Ah sorry I didn't realize Red Hat should probably reply to this, we
already do a lot of this work, we're happy to keep doing it.

Yes, please - and let's make this more specific and more explicit - in
other words, I'd like you to volunteer for specific tasks.

I'm not
clear on some of the things though (e.g. the tracking progress, if there
isn't any then what? sometimes these things take time or new
complications are found).

If you're supposed to track progress and there's no visible progress for
a while for no apparent reason, please bring this up and ask why not.

Thanks,

Alexander