oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: MITRE is adding data intake to its CVE ID process

From: Ian Zimmerman <itz () primate net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:56:41 -0800

On 2017-02-12 11:23, Kurt Seifried wrote:

As for the DWF it's simple: we're using git, so I guess if people really
want up to the minute updates they can simply subscribe to the repos in
GitHub, or pull and do it on their own end.

This?

https://github.com/distributedweaknessfiling/DWF-Database

Quoting:

 IMPORTANT NOTE

 There is a good chance this database (and indeed repo) will be phased
 out in favor of the JSON database. If there is enough demand for it
 there may be a CSV representation of all the data, but if there isn't
 enough demand then we will simply drop it in 2017. So speak up if you
 want/need this.

Is there a separate place for the JSON data?  Where?