oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: non-Linux advance notification list

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:56:22 +0400

All -

OK, now this is starting to look about as ridiculous as the old "closed
list" thread did. ;-)  I am approving these messages so far in part
because I think they serve as (valid) criticism of the idea of such
lists, even if the senders did not intend such meaning.  I have mixed
feelings about these advance notification lists myself.

Michael -