oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: non-Linux advance notification list

From: Joost Hoogendoorn <joost () juiced nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:53:17 +0100

I'm also interested. Thanks.

2011/11/26 Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>

Hi Tim,

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 07:20:14AM -0600, Tim Zingelman wrote:
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
wrote:

I'd expect to add *BSD's, Apple, Solaris - but we need to hear from
specific people that they're interested.  So please reply to this
message to indicate your interest and we'll proceed.

I am interested.  Thanks for doing this.

Please send me (off-list is OK) your PGP key and e-mail address to
subscribe to the new list.

I thought there would be more interest in this, but I don't mind setting
this up as just pkgsrc + Linux distros initially.

(And, like I said, the Linux distros list will also continue to exist on
its own, letting message senders decide on who to notify.)

Thanks,

Alexander