oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: wiki: Debian, auditing tools, vendor-sec

From: Steve Kemp <steve () steve org uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:13:38 +0000

On Wed Mar 05, 2008 at 13:22:27 +0300, Solar Designer wrote:

Some of the info you have on those pages is also useful for our wiki.
I've just added links to your Security Auditing Tools and Automated
Audit Examples pages to:

      http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/tools
      http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/links

  THanks.

Perhaps brief info on the tools should also be added to our tools page
directly - maybe you could do that?
Also, I notice that Debian is still not on our vendors page - would you
add it, please? -

  Yes I'll do that.

Finally, are you still planning on creating an oss-security wiki page on
vendor-sec, under the mailinglists namespace?

  Certainly.  It had slipped my todo list, I'll make sure it is done
 by Saturday if not before.

Steve
--
# Commercial Debian GNU/Linux Support