Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Updated compiling ncat static executable experience

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:43:44 -0700

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 10:29 AM, A G <thegert87 () gmail com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

First and foremost I'm not a developer, but I've found the following to be
useful for building ncat as a static executable and thought that I would
share.

I was following the directions at secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Ncat_Portable and at
vicidi.wordpress.com/2014/11/16/building-ncat-portable-for-windows/ and
from an nmap-dev mail archive - http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q2/36

Thanks Alex!  If it is not too much trouble, perhaps you could update the
SecWiki page with the new information?  If you don't have a SecWiki account
yet, you can request one here:

https://secwiki.org/w/Special:RequestAccount

Then we will approve your account (we unfortunately had to add this step
due to spammers).  Once you have an account, you can edit anything you
want, including this page.  And then it will be up-to-date for the next
person who wants to compile a static Ncat.

Cheers,
Fyodor