Nmap Development mailing list archives

Feature Request - Include Ports in -iL option

From: asdasd asdasd <lambda_dev () outlook de>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 09:41:49 +0000

Hello all,

during recent scans I often had the problem that I scanned a predefined list of IP addresses from which I already knew
which ports are open. I prefer to use the -iL option for large lists of IP addresses but unfortunately it is not
possible yet to include ports in input lists.

In my use case I would like to create a list like the following:

192.168.0.1:80

192.168.0.1:443

192.168.0.2:21

etc.

Was this already discussed in the past? Of course I could transform my list into separate commands to invoke nmap with
the -p option, but this could be a large overhead.

What do you think, would this be a helpful feature for you?

Cheers,

lambda