Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vincent’s Status Report — #17 of 17

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 19:07:43 +0200

Hello devs,

This week marks the end of this awesome summer. I am proud of what I've been able to accomplish (with the help of my
mentor Daniel Miller), especially my work on nmap-update, the Mac OS X Makefile, supporting OpenSSL 1.1.0 and passing
from Macports to Jhbuild. I would like to thank every member of this community, my mentor Dan, Fyodor and also Google
for making all of this possible. I will definitively continue contributing to Nmap on my free time, so feel free to
contact me again and I will answer you ASAP!

Accomplishments:
•       Continued working on PR #504 (Make --top-ports and -p a union instead of an intersection) — there is still some
place for improvement
•       Sent PR #491 (Hide first makefile attempt to include makefile.dep)
•       Updated the documentation (PR #513) on the SVN repository
•       Submitted the Final Evaluation for GSoC
•       Corrected a persisting language issue in Zenmap (we are now using AppleLocale language) - PR #521

Cheers,
Vincent Dumont