Nmap Development mailing list archives

npcap issues

From: "Mike ." <dmciscobgp () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:57:56 +0000

so i now have 2 adapters installed sitting in my network connections. Loopback and Npcap. i will say this again because
no one seems to be able to come up with an answer. they have both been created and the registry string has been added.
when i go to either up those adapters and ENABLE them, i get this : Identifying...

and it just sits there. my guess is once i get that resolved i will be up and running. wth does that mean? is it trying
to find the MAC???? i use direct ethernet/no wireless on a win7. i'm as baffled as anyone. about ready to say heck with
npcap and loopbacks for me

Mike