Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: npcap doesn't work with wireshark..

From: 食肉大灰兔V5 <hsluoyz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:58:53 +0800

Hi Maayan,

I think you are using npcap-nmap-0.06-r14.exe? What's your OS? Is it a x86
or x64?

And what's your ping command? (I guess you should be aware of using "ping
127.0.0.1" or "ping ::1")

If you didn't see the ICMP and ICMPv6 packets, then does Npcap capture any
other packets on "Npcap Loopback Adapter"? You can attach the capture file
(.pcapng) in the reply.

Cheers,
Yang

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 3:44 AM, Maayan, Elhanan <Elhanan.Maayan () sbdinc com>