Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: npcap doesn't work with wireshark..

From: "Maayan, Elhanan" <Elhanan.Maayan () sbdinc com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:30:57 +0000

Ok, I'm on a  corporate machine, so I'm kinda limited in what I can disable , the windows firewall is turned off by
default, but I do have ESET endpoint antivirus, as for network adapters, I have 2 VMware Network adapters and one
Bluetooth network connection,

Do you happen to know if any of those has a history with npcap?
Note, I also tried using RawCap, and it capture packet file does show loopback traffic (enclosed) , I would imagine
this is the exact traffic i should see live using npcap,