Nmap Development mailing list archives

Abhishek's Status Report - #7 of 17

From: Abhishek Singh <abhishek.s14 () iiits in>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 00:23:07 +0530

Hello Folks,

This week I took up some of the features which I had mentioned in my
proposal. In last report I had discussed about need of a flag which could
kill a thread from inside of a script, but it appears to be as simple as
using *thread:close()**. *You can view most of my work in the PRs at GitHub.

Accomplishments

~ Short syntax for script-arguments.
~ Logging result even if host-timeout occurs.
~ Listing more parameters in XML output of NSE.
~ Hide stack traceback on error in nmap.try ( still it is in POC mode ).

Priorities

~ Complete issue related with http-brute.
~ Implement efficient timeout in http-slowloris and http-form-fuzzer.
~ Shifting script parsing code from C++ to Lua.
~ Short syntax for script argument.
~ To finalize hiding of traceback on error in nmap.try

Cheers,
Abhi