Nmap Development mailing list archives

Defining Profiles for List.txt

From: Tim Naami <tnaami () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 16:47:27 -0500

I want to run a Zenmap scan with the following final command:

nmap -sn -iL c:\\nmaptargets\list.txt

But I want to do this such that I specify the profile to be something like:

nmap -sn -iL

and I type c:\\nmaptargets\list.txt in the "target" pulldown

Thus far I can't use the "target" pulldown.  And I don't want to use the
target list in the configuration of the profile as I have some 30 to 40
text files with IPs.  When I type the path in the "target" field all sorts
of extra characters appear in the command line.  Any hints?

If I type the raw command like above I can get my results.  I just want to
make it easier on myself.