Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Headers in mswin32/netinet

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem () yahoo no>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:09:12 +0100

Fotis Hantzis wrote:

the directory to which you are referring only applies to the Nmap package.
There is no mswin32\NETINET directory in Ncrack.

Hello Fotis.

I was referring to the ./mswin32/NETINET/*.h files under
<Nmap-root>. This directory seems to be required in the
-I-path to be able to build Ncrack too. Or am I mistaken?

There are some issues that still need to be fixed however for the latest
Ncrack version to be able to be compiled in MSVC.

I know. Please try with a recent OpenSSL and watch the errors.
With v1.1.0, it seems impossible.

For now the latest git version can be found here: https://github.com/nmap/ncrack

I know, BTW, how up-to-date is that OpenSSSHlib compared to the
official one?

--gv