Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] An XML parser for NSE

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 10:14:42 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for the comments :) I missed out on the original email but the
project being active and not having any open issues for a few months was
another reason we chose SLAXML. I am not sure how this works, but I'll send
him an informal update. Maybe we can send him something formal later if we
commit it to the trunk.

Do keep me posted with your findings!

Gyani

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 5:48 AM, Paulino Calderon Pale <