Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] An XML parser for NSE

From: Paulino Calderon Pale <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 19:18:14 -0500

Hey,

Good job! The XML parser was long overdue. I liked the callback design. It will definitely come in handy and replace
several ugly string.find calls in a lot of scripts. The chosen SLAXML library looks adequate. Maybe we should let the
developer know as he seems to be active with the project.

I will try to find something that returns XML to play with the new library and report back to you.

Cheers.