Nmap Development mailing list archives

Full nmap command line injection in output files

From: Olivier Hupond <Olivier.Hupond () agessi fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:23:55 +0100

Hi,

Using nmap (5.21) to make automatic scans to identify network changes, I would like to mask/remove the injection of the
full nmap command line in any output files generated.

As the command might use logons informations (in nse scripts args), it is not secure to do so, almost if files are
computed by other programs or scripts (or users...).

I made some search but couldn't find any thread about this. I think it's not possible, and It maight be a good
evolution for further verions.

Best regards,

---
Olivier Hupond
AGESSI - Administration et Gestion des Systèmes d'Information
Technopôle Brest Iroise / 65 place Nicolas COPERNIC / 29280 PLOUZANÉ Tél : +33 (0)2 98 05 10 00 - Fax +33 (0)2 98 05 12
13 - www.agessi.fr