Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: 'make' fails with undefined reference to `l_parse_ssl_certificate(lua_State*)'

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:37:33 -0600

Andre,

I think your message was sitting in the moderation queue for a while, since
I answered you on Twitter about this on Thursday. The problem was fixed in
r33898, and was related to building without OpenSSL support. For the
record, you replied that installing the libssl-dev package fixed the issue
for you.

Dan

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>