Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] SSL Heartbleed

From: Niklaus Schiess <nschiess () adversec com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 01:05:36 +0200

Hi,

I previously also worked on a script for the heartbleed bug. But the one
written by Patrik has become way more advanced, so I took it as a new
base. I'm still missing a dump feature in the official script, so I
added some minor changes. I'm hosting it on Github [1].

Would be awesome of the official version would have those features. :)

Regards,
Niklaus

[1] https://github.com/takeshixx/ssl-heartbleed.nse