Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] SSL Heartbleed

From: Alan Jones <asjones987 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:30:38 -0500

Once people are comfortable with this script it might be nice to put it on
the Nmap Announce list (with quick instructions).  I was thinking about my
office environment and how many "black box" appliances we have (VM and
Physical).  Already got notification from one vendor saying they are
working on incorporating the patches into their environment then will send
fixes out.  I suspect there are many like this.  So scanning like this may
be useful.