Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] Send comment in scan packet data

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 16:40:18 +0530

Looked through it right now. And, yeah, the error is in fact required.
I rewrote my patch to include the error.

I can think of no reason to not add the --comment option at that time other than the fact that nmap was in feature freeze (as you mentioned).
I've tested it and it doesn't seem to be causing any problems whatsoever.
However, I think only Fyodor will be able to tell the reason now. That's why I cc'd this mail.

Attached: The new patch.

Cheers,
Jay Bosamiya