Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap result viewer

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:01:05 +0100

Hi,

I almost forgot about this, but a while ago I patched my nmap
one-page-app resultviewer in order to be fully local : without the need
for a server component. That means a user does not have to host a local
webserver or upload data to a third party in order to use it, which
makes it a lot more attractive.

If you want to test the tool, check it out at the address below, and
import an xml file:
  http://martin.swende.se/nmap/
I don't know the exact limits (probably depends on browser and OS), but
a friend of mine reported that it was not very usable with 10K+ hosts.

Feedback appreciated, and it is fully open source
(https://bitbucket.org/holiman/nmap-onepage/ ).
Regards,
Martin
<http://martin.swende.se/nmap/>