Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r29203 - nmap-exp/aca/nmap/scripts

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 00:09:05 +0200

I am running this with the latest code in the trunk.
I guessed the same as Patrik suggested, but haven't yet investigated it.
The main thread does finishes before the rest of the workers.
Probably has something to do with that as I create many threads.
And it does crash _after_ the script returns the results.

Will make a full report tomorrow.