Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap in CBS show Person of Interest

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:09:35 -0800

Hi folks.  David Maynor just let me know that Nmap was shown on last
Thursday's episode of the CBS crime drama "Person of Interest"[1].  I
don't know if this should go on the Nmap movies page[2], since it's a
TV show, but it is still great publicity for Nmap!

Apparently the show aired at 9:00 PM EST in the US on Thursday Feb 2,
and the Nmap scene was around 9:25.  Unlike some othe Nmap cameos
where you really need to look to spot it, Nmap is shown quite clearly
here as the largest component on the screen.  I attached a screenshot
that David sent.

Cheers,
Fyodor

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_interest