Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] New script and email update patch

From: Duarte Silva <duarte.silva () serializing me>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 01:33:35 +0100

Hi,

I have a new script and need some feedback. It's based in a pretty recent
Full-Disclosure thread [1], from the script description:

Verifies if a host running Apache HTTP server migth be vulnerable to a memory
exhaustion based DoS. The script sends a HEAD request that only accepts gzip
encoding, triggering the Apache mod_gzip/mod_deflate module. If the server
responds with a 206 status code, then it is highly probable that the server is
vulnerable.

If possible I would like to update my e-mail in the smtp-open-relay and smtp-
enum-users scripts ;)

[1] http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2011/Aug/175

New script and patch in the attachments as usual, regards
Duarte Silva

Developer/Security Consultant
SerializingMe

Address: