Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gorjan's Status Report - #6 of 17

From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:05:16 +0200

Hi,

Been working furiously these couple of days on ip-geolocation and
wanted to submit the status report once finished, but it started
getting very late so here goes:

Accomplishments:
* [NSE] ip-geolocation - The database access algorithm is near to
total alignment with the API that MaxMind is offering. Starting to
contact services for the web-service based IP geolocation
* [NSE] broadcast-ping - Done some research and I'll start to
implement it as soon as I finish ip-geolocation
* Script selection (finally) - I did a little research on the scripts
on the Script Ideas page, and selected a couple so I have a pretty
good idea what I'll be doing for the itnext couple of weeks; I'll be
adding them to my section of the Script_Ideas page really soon
* Finished an exam(yay!), and one more to go on the 20-th of June. The
thesis will wait until September cause I don't want it getting in the
way of my GSoC ;-)

Priorities:
* Start implementing broadcast-ping ASAP
* Start working on scripts on the Script Ideas page