Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncat portable for Windows (static edition)

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:27:48 +0300

Ahh, yes, on a final minute call I made a decision to base the nsock's new configuration on
existing ReleaseNoPcap created by ithilgore about a year ago.
It seems to not do what it purposes to do thus I created a new one called "Static" based on Release with the proper changes just like for nbase and ncat, like I planned to do initially.
All should be fine now(r24245), please confirm.