Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap couldn't termate nmap.exe process when exiting

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:05:15 +0300

Hey,

Just fixed this in latest SVN revision r24238.
This was a trivial one:

--snip--
-# Not sure if this works. Must research a bit more about this
-# subprocess's method to see how it works.
-# In the meantime, this should not raise any exception because
-# we don't care if it killed the process as it never killed it anyway.
-from subprocess import TerminateProcess
-TerminateProcess(self.command_process._handle, 0)
+import win32api
+win32api.TerminateProcess(int(self.command_process._handle), 0)
--snip--

Regards,
Shinnok